B Bujuri79 Member Jul 4, 2026 #21 Hi, the latest version for this EA is V1.28 mt5, anyone can find me this v1.28 fix ready to buy and share with him a free copy..
Hi, the latest version for this EA is V1.28 mt5, anyone can find me this v1.28 fix ready to buy and share with him a free copy..
Y yes31 Well-known member Jul 4, 2026 #22 Bujuri79 said: Hi, the latest version for this EA is V1.28 mt5, anyone can find me this v1.28 fix ready to buy and share with him a free copy.. Click to expand... I have alpha taxtical but not sure which version also without set file
Bujuri79 said: Hi, the latest version for this EA is V1.28 mt5, anyone can find me this v1.28 fix ready to buy and share with him a free copy.. Click to expand... I have alpha taxtical but not sure which version also without set file
B Bujuri79 Member Jul 4, 2026 #23 yes31 said: I have alpha taxtical but not sure which version also without set file Click to expand... I have v1, but interested only in v1.28
yes31 said: I have alpha taxtical but not sure which version also without set file Click to expand... I have v1, but interested only in v1.28
B Bujuri79 Member Jul 16, 2026 #24 Bujuri79 said: @admin, waiting admin, appreciated your feedback Click to expand... Sorry I am out of this, it's old version
Bujuri79 said: @admin, waiting admin, appreciated your feedback Click to expand... Sorry I am out of this, it's old version
B Bujuri79 Member Jul 20, 2026 #25 Bujuri79 said: Sorry I am out of this, it's old version Click to expand... Sorry i mistakenly said this is an old version, in fact it's a diff Alpha EA mod (Alpha Rex) ...
Bujuri79 said: Sorry I am out of this, it's old version Click to expand... Sorry i mistakenly said this is an old version, in fact it's a diff Alpha EA mod (Alpha Rex) ...