What's new
Joint purchases club

Clubbingbuy.com — a platform for joint purchases of information products, where you can get access to the best courses, books and materials for minimal money!

Buy Trading Mentorship How I Made $460K in 5 Months

Trading Mentorship How I Made $460K in 5 Months

I wouldn't bother if you were thinking of getting this.
There's no real structure to any of the training videos and no rules sheets or anything.
You need to watch some live videos of them taking trades and try to work out what they are doing; it's all over the place.
 
I wouldn't bother if you were thinking of getting this.
There's no real structure to any of the training videos and no rules sheets or anything.
You need to watch some live videos of them taking trades and try to work out what they are doing; it's all over the place.
its good course tho
 

Trending content

Back
Top Bottom